Monday, March 29, 2010

Photoshop Assignment: Restoration

Before




After



The first image was fairly in tact and needed little restoration but there were a few spots of discoloration that I fixed with the stamp tool. Next I wanted to change the red quality of the image and went to the hugh and saturation tools to do that. The image has more of a natural tint to it now, though it is on the yellow side of the spectrum.




Before



After


The second image needed more restoration. I used to stam
p tool to cover up the holes and even out some of the color. I also whitened the eye area a bit with dropper tool.

1 comment:

  1. Both pictures look much better. However, the first one is a tad yellow and the second one can be cropped on the top just a bit. I like them though.

    ReplyDelete